Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Free printable journal cards.... Sweet Roses

This morning I have some free printable journaling cards. I'm going through my desktop trying to clean things up this morning while having my coffee and came across some journal cards that I was going to make for the shop. I was going to print them, age them, etc. but never got around to it.... And I don't see me getting to them anytime soon either, lol.... 


Click on image or HERE to open in a new window and then right click and choose "Save As"

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Off to refill my coffee cup :D 
Emily 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, so pretty! Thank you, Emily! More coffee sounds like a great idea! lol Have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

I love Roses!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!