Friday, December 30, 2011

Printable Journaling Cards

Here are some freebie journaling cards.... 


These free printable journaling cards measure 3 inches by 4 1/2 inches. They are saved at 300 dpi png format. They have a white background, not transparent though... The ones below have a transparent background in case you would like to add them with your digital scrapbooking, etc. 

These have a transparent background.... 

I know I journal everything and I always write alot. I never want to forget anything. I always end up using the back of almost every journaling card...... lol... Happy Scrapping & Writing!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love these - thanks so much!

Unknown said...

These are lovely, thank so much for sharing them :)

Unknown said...

Lovely cards but I struggled to download them

jeffreyjonathan411 said...

This post is quite fascinating and I really appreciate these Printable Journaling Cards Because the subject is so fascinating and educational, many who are unaware of it will learn about it. Do you know, students how to write a dissertation because I don't know about writing a dissertation? Being a student, I was looking for the best online assistance to write my dissertation swiftly, and meanwhile, I came across your post.

jasiomartin said...

The cards measure 3x4.5 inches, saved in high-quality 300 dpi PNG format. Please note, they come with a white background for easy printing. However, for digital scrapbooking enthusiasts, we've got you covered with a set featuring a transparent background! Feel free to download and get creative. Need more time for your artistic pursuits? Explore our services for Affordable Assignment Help so you can focus on what you love