Saturday, October 8, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness {free} printables

Good morning! It's saturday! Kids have a 3 day weekend (and I'm really excited! I missed them since school has started and they're not home as much!) and this morning they already headed out the door to play outside. I decided that since it's October, we need breast cancer awareness printables.... Some have a pink border and then I sat there and added little polka dots (yes, I had too much time and coffee this morning, lol) - I had some of them vary in size, alternating in a pattern and some are the same. If you'd like to create stuff like this, a great and FREE program to do some basics is paint.net. That's how I can get the words to arch as such. It's limited, but I manage :) lol

Here are some printable tags, or embellies. You can punch holes & add twine
Use double sided tape and stick them on gifts, favor bags, etc. 




Then I made some little flags.... These are pretty cute! All you have to do is fold
them in half and then add glue or a little double sided tape. You can add these to the top 
of straws (not to close to where you put the lips though, lol) or you can add them to little toothpicks
and stick into sandwiches, treats, cupcakes, etc.




Then here are some pink and white chevron tags. I've already put a little dot for you 
so it's easy when you go to punch the hole :) 



Here is a free tag too! I left this one by itself. Simply cut out and add to your gift. 



Here are some more embellies. These say "Think Pink" You can make into tags, or 
these would make adorable cupcake toppers too! 


Here are some basic pink tags to write your own text, design, or sentiment


Here are some little wrappers for your tiny chocolates


Here are two styles of tags.... In memory of and in honor of...
Take twine, bakers, a pretty string, even thin lace and let people hang these :) to create a garland



Printable treat toppers for your little bags of goodies. I left the inside blank to write your 
own words. 


Here are some more pink tags..... 


Here are some place cards or tent table setting


Water bottle labels.... 

Pin It





Hope you are able to use all or any of them! :) 
XOXO

4 comments:

My Honeys Place said...

How pretty. Love them. Thank you so much. I think you are a special person to share so much with others.

Unknown said...

Wow! These are great! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

With all the people who sell their breast cancer creations, it's refreshing to see someone like you who gladly shares theirs. Bless you!

Erin said...

These are wonderful! Thank you.